The Wanhao i3 kit combines high performance and resolution with low weight and a compact building envelope. Together with our proven and highly celebrated Dual-Drive technology you can expect problem free material feeding.
The adjustable thumbscrew allows you to fine-tune the force acting on the filament.
The housing parts are professionally SLS printed in nylon for maximum strength and precision.
- The quick-release lever lets you load and unload filament with ease for quick filament changes.
- Spring loaded pre-tension on the filament.
- This kit uses the original steppermotor that came with the printer and is installed in around 1h.
- Full installation guide available at the bottom of the page.
- The original metal plate that holds the extruder needs to be modified in order to give room for the extruder, this is easily done with a hacksaw and a file.
- Maximum X-movement is restricted about 15 mm on the right side.
- E-step needs to be adjusted to 140 step/mm (with the LCD panel)
- Note! The version 2.1 of the WanhaoI3 have a different part cooling fan housing that will make the housing to be lower than the nozzle, a custom printed part cooling fan housing could be used instead.